Answered By: Laura Galas
Last Updated: Nov 15, 2021     Views: 740

Q: I have a personal account with the New York Times but would like to take advantage of the institutional subscription. What should I do?
Answered by: Laura Galas

To register for the institutional subscription to the New York Times, you first need to cancel your personal subscription. Contact the New York Times to do so.

Once your personal account is canceled, you may register for the New York Times. Please click here for more information about creating a new account.

Still have questions? Email

Related Questions