Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Apr 20, 2020 Views: 30337
Yes, if you are current Yale faculty, an undergraduate or graduate student, or staff, you may sign up for a subscription to the New York Times.
Note: Access is not available to YNHH employees.
Please follow these instructions:
1) Sign into Yale's Cisco AnyConnect client and log in with your netID, password, and Duo multifactor authentication. (Note: Once you have register, you will not be required to connect to VPN to access this resource.)
3) Type “Yale” in the box and then select Yale University from the dropdown menu.
4. Click “Create Account.”
5. Enter your Yale email address and a password. Click “Login.”
6. If you are a student, indicate “student” and enter your graduation date. If you are faculty or staff, select faculty/staff. Enter your graduation year.
7. Click “Login” and you will be directed to NYTimes.com.
8. Log out of Yale's Cisco AnyConnect client.
Download The New York Times apps on your smartphone and tablet and log in to NYTimes.com with your email address and your NYT account password.
For information on re-registering, please click here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why does this not provide information on how undergraduates can access the online New York Times?
- It does towards the bottom where it reads "If you wish to view the record for electronic access to the New York Times, please click here."