Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Apr 16, 2020 Views: 4973
Yale Library has extended subscriptions to all Yale faculty, undergraduate and graduate students, and staff.**
All existing subscribers will have to re-register for access.
To do so, please follow these instructions:
1. Sign into Yale's Cisco AnyConnect client and log in with your netID, password, and Duo multifactor authentication. (Note: once you have re-registered, you will not be required to connect to VPN to access this resource.)
2. Make sure you log out of the New York Times site prior to re-registering.
4. Type “Yale” in the box and then select Yale University from the dropdown menu.
5. Click “Already have an account? Log in here”.
6. Enter your existing username (Yale email address) and your New York Times account password. (please note: if you have an existing NYTimes account with your yale.edu email address, you will need to use that email to re-register).
7. If you are a student, indicate “student” and enter your graduation date. If you are faculty or staff, select faculty/staff.
8. Click “Login” and you will be directed to NYTimes.com.
9. Log out of Yale's Cisco AnyConnect client.
Download The New York Times apps on your smartphone and tablet and log in to NYTimes.com with your email address and your NYT account password.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.