Answered By: Jennifer Bazeley Last Updated: Jun 16, 2021 Views: 7
Yes, you can!
1) Download the Android Libby app from the Google Play store.
2) In the Libby Android app, under "Do you have a library card?", press "Yes".
3) Press "I'll search for a library".
4) Type "Yale" and press "Yale University" when results display.
3) Press "Enter library account details".
4) Click "Next" to sign in through CAS.
5) Follow the instructions to authenticate with your netID and password.
6) If you prefer to read with Kindle, you may set this up now or press "Skip".
6) You are now logged in and can check out books.
If you have a Windows computer, Mac computer, or a Chromebook, you can also use Libby in your web browser at libbyapp.com. Using the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge (Chromium) is recommended.