Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Nov 05, 2019 Views: 76
Answered By: Laura Sider
Last Updated: Nov 05, 2019 Views: 76
Q: I'm trying to access Overdrive but I'm getting an error message.
Answered by: Laura Sider
First try clearing your cookies.
- Tap Home menu, then Settings.
- Tap Delete app cookies, then tap Delete app cookies again to confirm.
If this doesn't work, Un-install and re-install your app.
Please note, you will lose your title and download history with this option.
- You will first need to deauthorize by going to the Home menu, tapping Account, then Sign Out.
- Tap Settings, then Adobe ID. Make a note of the email address you used to authorize the app (you'll need it to sign in with later), then tap Deauthorize.
- Tap the icon in the top-left corner to open the Home menu.
- Uninstall the OverDrive app. This will remove all data in the app, including downloaded titles and history.
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the OverDrive app.
Still having problems? Email email@example.com