Answered By: Kayleigh Bohemier Last Updated: Aug 14, 2020 Views: 28
Yes, you can!
1) Download the Android Overdrive app from the Google Play store.
2) In the Overdrive Android app, press the Continue link next to "Under 13 years old or using OverDrive through your school?"
3) Open the menu in the top left.
4) Choose to “Add a Library.”
3) Search for or browse to find the Yale University Library.
4) Click "Sign In"
5) Follow the instructions to authenticate with your netID and password.
6) You are now logged in and can check out books.