Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Jul 09, 2019 Views: 109
Yes, you can!
1) Download Overdrive from the App Store. Open the app. You'll be prompted to set up an account. Click "Sign Up."
2) Enter an email and password. It can be either a Yale or non-Yale email address. Click "Sign up."
3) Click "Add a Library."
4) Search and select "Yale University." You will be routed to the Yale University Library Overdrive page.
5) Click "Sign in" in the top right corner.
6) You will be prompted to sign in with your netID and password. Click "Login." You will have full access and the ability to download all eBooks and audiobooks.