Answered By: Laura Galas
Last Updated: May 10, 2023     Views: 1118

Q: How can I pay my overdue fine?
Answered by: Laura Galas

Fines can be paid in person or over the phone at Sterling Memorial Library. We accept credit card payments (Visa, American Express or Mastercard) or checks made out to Yale University. You may visit us during business hours or call 203-432-1775 for assistance.

If you are a student, you may also have a bursar account. If you do, your library fines will transfer to your university bill on Monday morning. If you are not sure if you have a bursar account, please send us an email at We are happy to check for you!

Related Questions