Answered By: Laura Galas
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2023     Views: 40

Q: I would like some help using government documents. Who should I contact?
Answered by: Laura Galas

If you are doing research and need assistance with the government documents collection, please contact our librarian, Gwyneth Crowley at

You may also be interested in reviewing her Government Documents guide, which provides information on the many collections in the Yale University Library system and other related research tools.

Related Questions