Answered By: Laura Sider
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017     Views: 181

Q: I've lost my smart phone and need to register a new device for Multifactor Authentication (MFA/Duo Security.) What should I do?
Answered by: Laura Sider

If you've lost your smart phone, click here for more information on registering a new device.

Still have questions? Contact Central IT at 203-432-9000.

Related Questions