Answered By: Ro Ross
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2022     Views: 322

Q: I tried to print something but I didn't get what I needed. What should I do?
Answered by: Ro Ross

You can request a refund for a print job if you tried to print but:

a)     received a different document or
b)     the printer made a mistake with printing your document (i.e. did not print all pages of the job, misprinted one or more of the pages, etc.)

Log into your PaperCut account at On the left side, click “Recent Print Jobs”.

The next webpage will display all of your recently printed documents. Click the “Request Refund” link.

Fill out the form explaining the problem, and BluePrint staff will contact you about your request within the next business day.

If your print job gets interrupted (i.e. paper jam), you may be able to request a partial refund. You can also report the printer problem to Cluster Support at They will send out a Support Tech to fix the problem; however, we cannot guarantee that the response will be immediate.

More printing FAQs can be found on the Yale Printing website:

Related Questions