Answered By: Laura Sider
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017     Views: 58

Q: I’ve registered at Manuscripts and Archives but I need access to materials in the library stacks or to the microform reading room. What should I do?
Answered by: Laura Sider

Please speak to a member of MSSA’s Public Services team. For general information on library usage as a non-Yale affiliate, click here.

Related Questions