Answered By: Laura Galas
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2023     Views: 548

Q: Can someone assist me with my research in Yale Special Collections?
Answered by: Laura Galas

You are welcome to visit our special collections reading rooms if you wish to research your question in person. If this is not possible, you might consider hiring a researcher to conduct research on your behalf. Please note that the Library does not coordinate this service; it would be an independent arrangement between you and the researcher, though we can offer a few suggestions. 

Related Questions