Answered By: Jessica Bower
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2018     Views: 110

Q: An item that I’ve requested be scanned for my class has not yet been processed, and I need the item immediately. How might I get a hold of it?
Answered by: Jessica Bower

Please contact SML/Bass Reserves at or your local reserves unit for assistance. 

Related Questions