Answered By: Jessica Bower
Last Updated: Oct 08, 2018     Views: 66

Q: Can I use ILL to get a sound recording?
Answered by: Jessica Bower

Yale University Library will attempt to borrow any material another library is willing to lend via interlibrary loan (ILL). However, many libraries are conservative with their lending of audio visual materials. We will do our best to procure the item for you, but it is possible that your request will not be filled if we cannot locate a library willing to lend the material. Please see the Get it @ Yale website for further ILL policy details. 

Related Questions