Answered By: Jessica Bower
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018     Views: 47

Q: How do I get a closed reserve item that’s listed as a “pamphlet” or “monograph?”
Answered by: Jessica Bower

“Monographs” are usually personal copies of items that are put on reserve by faculty.  Monographs and pamphlets are uncatalogued in Orbis, but they are assigned a special number when put on closed reserve. These Call Number and Location of the item are available in Canvas. Please bring the call number to the service desk location indicated on Canvas and staff will retrieve the item for you.  

Related Questions