Answered By: Laura Sider
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017     Views: 78

Q: If I am a Yale student and I need to visit another University or College Library, what should I do?
Answered by: Laura Sider

Please check the policies at the library you wish to visit.  If the library you wish to visit requires a letter of support from Yale University Library, the Privileges Office at Sterling Memorial Library can provide one for you.

If you have any additional questions, please contact Laura Sider, Librarian for Front-Line Services:

Related Questions