Answered By: Laura Sider
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2020     Views: 605

Q: I'm starting a research paper and I don't know where to begin to look for supporting books and articles. What should I do?
Answered by: Laura Sider

For help finding resources for your academic work you can:

If these options do not work for you, you can also send an e-mail to We can help point you to the librarian or curator that can help you get started!

Watch the video below to learn how to contact a subject specialist in your field of study.


Related Questions