Answered By: Tanya Allen
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017     Views: 131

Q: How can I get a shelf at the Haas Arts Library?
Answered by: Tanya Allen

Students may apply in-person at the circulation desk. Undergraduate shelves are located on the lower-level of the library, and are assigned for three weeks at a time.  Graduate and student shelves are located on the main and lower levels, plus the mezzanine.  They are assigned for the  academic year.  Hass student shelves are only for storing books from the Art and Architecture collection.

Related Questions