Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Sep 25, 2020 Views: 4602
Bass Media equipment may be reserved from Friday to Monday only.
Note that first-time users must create an account at the Reservations Website by signing in with a valid net id and password.
- Once signed in, select the equipment you want to borrow.
- Check the availability calendar to make sure the equipment is available on the dates you want to borrow it.
- Enter your chosen dates in the My Cart section, then click the Add to Cart button.
- Once all the items you want to reserve are added to the cart, click the Reserve button.
- On the following screen, review your selection and click the Finalize Reservation button.
Equipment will be available for pickup at the Bass Library circulation desk during hours of operation on the start date of your reservation. For more details and up-to-date policy information, including eligibility requirements, refer to the Bass Media Terms of Service.