Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 2068
The library is continuing to process Scan & Deliver requests (items available in the Yale Library collections) for current students, faculty, and staff when indicated in Quicksearch and Orbis. Yale Alums are not currently able to request Scan & Deliver.
Limited amounts of material from Yale collections can be ordered through Scan and Deliver. Examples of eligible Scan and Deliver requests:
- Chapter(s) from a scholarly monograph, with accompanying endnotes or bibliography
- Article(s) from a periodical, with accompanying images/graphics
- A short excerpt from a work of fiction
- A poem from an anthology
- The table of contents or index of a scholarly monograph
- Chapter(s) from a textbook
Please note: Subsequent requests cannot be from the same item.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com.