Answered By: Laura Galas Last Updated: Aug 19, 2022 Views: 1437
Search for library materials using our online catalog, Quicksearch, which will retrieve material in a variety of formats (books, newspapers, articles, datasets, streaming video, and more) from all Yale libraries, as well as the Law Library.
To start, search by keyword, title, or author on the library website (library.yale.edu). In your results, books will display in the column labelled "Books+".
- To find a print book in the stacks, make note of the book's location, call number, and status. See the video below for more information
- To request to have a book retrieved and delivered to a library hold shelf, select the option, "Request for Pickup"
- Note: Any item at the Library Shelving Facility will need to be requested for pickup
- To have a book sent to your home address, select "Send to Home Address"
- To have a portion of the book scanned and delivered to your e-mail (Scan & Deliver), select "Request scan of article/chapter"
If you still have questions, email email@example.com.