Answered By: Etrouble Team Last Updated: Aug 20, 2020 Views: 1122
Sometimes, the personal settings on your computer may interfere with your ability to access the library's electronic resources (i.e.: e-journals, databases) via the Yale network.
Many publishers and third-party providers require bits of data (cookies) to be sent and received by your computer in order to authenticate your credentials and thus allow access to the subscribed content.
- Make sure you have cookies enabled on your web browser.
- If enabling cookies does not work, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then restarting the browser. Sometimes cookies collected in previous sessions will actually disallow access to certain electronic resources.
- For complete instructions on how to clear your cache and cookies see the Google help page, "Clear cache & cookies."
If you're still experiencing problems:
- FAQ entry, "Do I need to have cookies enabled to access electronic resources?"
- FAQ entry, "What does clearing my cache and cookies do?"
- E-mail email@example.com