Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Dec 09, 2019 Views: 1064
You can renew library materials online.
2) Select the item you wish to renew and select "Request Renewal."
3) If you wish to renew all of the items charged to your account, click "Select All." Then click "Request Renewal."
Please note: You will get a notification at the top of the page if there is a problem renewing your item(s). You may not be able to renew your items if:
- you have exceeded your fine limit
- an item is not eligible for renewal (i.e., Borrow Direct materials)
- an item has been recalled
- you have an overdue recalled item
- your account has expired
If a title was not renewed by its due date, you may be subject to fines.
Please contact the Library Privileges office at 203-432-1775 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.