Answered By: Jeremy Garritano
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2022     Views: 88

Q: Does the library collect maps from the United States federal government?
Answered by: Jeremy Garritano

Yale University Library's U.S. federal depository collection includes maps from the U.S. Forest Service, the National Park Service, the Census Bureau, and other agencies.

Questions about research help with maps should be sent to

Non-rare maps and other volumes formerly located in the Map Collection, and maps at LSF, can be found in Orbis and will be accessible for use at the Marx Library by sending email requests to

Search Orbis to find specific maps.

Related Questions