Answered By: Ned Pocengal
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017     Views: 259

Q: What is the Serial Set (House and Senate documents and reports) and where can I find it?
Answered by: Ned Pocengal

What is the Serial Set?

The Serial Set is comprised of House and Senate documents and reports, Senate executive reports, and Senate treaty documents.

Many details are available from the Government Printing Office publication U.S. Congressional Serial Set: What It Is and Its History.

The U.S. Congressional Serial Set Finding List is a useful tool for lookups by agency name or SuDoc (Superintendent of Documents classification) number.

Where can I find it?

Online (Yale only)
Online (public access) 1995-present
documents and reports
(U.S. Government Printing Office)

Related Questions