to Yale faculty, students, and staff who have been approved for return to campus.
For study spaces and general collections:
- Bass Library
- Cushing/Whitney Medical Library (open to Yale community and Yale New Haven Hospital staff authorized to be on campus)
- Divinity Library (open to Divinity faculty, staff, and students; other Yale ID holders may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.)
- Gilmore Music Library (email for information about music library special collections)
- Haas Arts Library
- Marx Science and Social Science Library (formerly CSSSI)
- Sterling Memorial Library (upper-floor reading rooms, L&B Room, and Microform Reading Room closed; Babylonian Collection pen by appointment only.)
For special collections (reading room access only, appointments required)
- Arts Library Special Collections (by reservation only)
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library (reading room open by reservation only, all other Beinecke spaces closed)
- Divinity Library Special Collections (by reservation only)
- Lewis Walpole (by reservation only)
- Manuscripts and Archives (by reservation only)
- Medical Historical Library (by reservation only)
The Reference Library at the Center for British Art remains closed to researchers, but is offering Scan and Deliver and reference services.
Access to the Classics Library is limited to Classics Department graduate students and faculty only.
Access to Lillian Goldman Law Library is restricted to members of the Law School community. Please visit https://library.law.yale.edu/ for more information.
The library's Film Study Center (FSC) is closed, but users may request collection materials in Orbis for pickup or delivery. Viewing stations are available in Gilmore Music Library. Contact FSC staff with questions.