Answered By: Laura Sider Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017 Views: 95
Just click on "Forgotten your login information" on the Books 24x7 login screen. A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- The password reminder feature is often disabled for customers who login from institutional or corporate web sites, intranets, portals and LMSs including SkillPort. If this applies, you will need to contact your institution with password requests.
- You must submit the email you registered with to receive your temporary password.
- You must have cookies enabled to login and change your password.
- If your temporary password does not arrive, check your Junk Email folder to see if the message was filtered.
- If you lose your temporary password email, simply request a new temporary password.
More information and additional Frequently Asked Questions are available here: http://documentation.skillsoft.com/bkb/index.htm#30376.htm