Answered By: Tanya Allen
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2017     Views: 76

Q: I am a faculty member and I'd like to put books on course reserve. Who do I give my list to?
Answered by: Tanya Allen

As of Spring 2014, paper lists are no longer accepted at most of the Yale libraries, (with the exception of Medical and Law.)  Reserves at all other libraries must be initiated on-line through Classes V2 or Canvas. Professors can activate lists and add to previously-taught lists as well.  Please see the “Information for Faculty” Course Reserve page for more details.


Related Questions